• be sure your house number is easy to read from the road
• don’t let that grass get to high and try planting some blooming flowers & fresh greenery
• power wash the exterior of the house & its walkways
• wash your windows, no one wants to see cobwebs
• have a clean, simple welcome mat at the front door coupled with some potted plants in bloom
• illuminate the walkway & entrance to the front door for a charming view for those night time lookers
It’s important to include the master bedroom during this step, not only in terms of the color neutrality but gender neutrality as well. Remember, you are trying to appeal to every potential buyers that walks through the house. This mean toss the flowered bedspread and frill pillows, no bachelor is going to dig those digs.